deploy 2005 web site using Framework 2.0 to test server

Guest

Environment is:
Win server 2003, SP1, Installed both Framework 1.1 and Framework 2.0.

I've got a 2005 web site (converted from VS2003). When I deploy to test
server it gives me the following error(Could not load type 'BN.Global').
Before this error I got an error in the web config for this tag so I took it
out ---> <xhtmlConformance mode="Legacy"/>

Maybe I need to upgrade to SP2 like on my workstation? Also, it looks like
it is using Framework 1.1 instead of 2.0 which is installed...

I am new to VS 2005, but I can't locate the dll for the web site. Where does
it put the dll? The components file dll shows up, but not the web site dll.

Anybody know of of how to help?

Server Error in '/BN' Application

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'BN.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Inherits="BN.Global" Language="C#" %>

Source File: C:\Data\VS2005\BN\global.asax Line: 1