    ftp?

    Thanks,
    Tina
    Tina, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Tina

    Kan Coon Guest

    Yes just XCopy like you would any regular file but have you obtained a
    license for using Crystal Reports? If you haven;t then you wont be able to
    run them (CR reports) because as you say you can't run the .exe setup in
    order to put the required entries into the servers' registry.

    Richard

    Kan Coon, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Tina

    Tina Guest

    so, it sounds like the only way to deploy is to deploy via a setup.exe.
    right?

    Tina, Jul 21, 2005