Deployment Problem

crob611

I have developed an application on my personal machine and have
deployed it over to our webserver.

It appears to be running fine, but whenever there is an error in the
application, I get the "Server Error in '/AppName' Application" telling
me to setup the web.config file to either Show Detailed messages or
show friendly messages, rather than a detailed error message about the
line number, etc.

I have triple checked my web.config for correctness and have even
created a very simple 1 page application (that has a fresh web.config)
that purposefully contains an error and it still gives me the same
page.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could possibly be the problem? Is
it an application level problem or an IIS problem? I hate to have this
released like this because it seems it will make tracking down problems
a pain if I can't get a line number.