Depolyemnt project

bs008

Hi,

I need to make deployemnt project for my ASP.NET in Visual Studio .NET.
But I do not know

how I can set custom DNS name for my ASP.NET site e.g. my site should
run on domain www.myProjectName.edu ?

my site uses database in SQL Server 2000, so I need to also deploy
database and set parmission that ASP.NET can access it

and I use also Analytic Services of SQL Server so I need to deploy
mining models and set permissions to allow ASP.NET to access them

Thank you very much