    and I use also Analytic Services of SQL Server so I need to deploy mining
    models and set permissions to allow ASP.NET to access them

    I will very very thankful you if you help me a bit :)
    B.J., Feb 27, 2005

  2. B.J.

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Consider using dynamic, config controlled strings. make your deployment
    wizard prompt the installer for the proper addresses, write these into your
    application config files. Consider using the data access block (see MSDN)
    for setting the data access path in your config files.
    --------------------
    >From: "=?Utf-8?B?Qi5KLg==?=" <>
    >Subject: Deployment Project
    >Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:45:02 -0800
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

    >Hi,
    >
    >I need to make deployemnt project for my Web service in Visual Studio

    ..NET.
    >But I do not know
    >
    >how I can set custom DNS name for my web service e.g. my Web service

    should

    Dan Rogers, Mar 7, 2005