    the iframe to all be part of the same control... ideally.

    Any suggestions on how to do this and still be able to use templates to
    setup the datagrid?
    Secret Squirrel, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Secret Squirrel

    MasterGaurav Guest

    IFrame... will you provide the content for the IFrame or will it have
    an SRC?

    In anycase... extend the datagrid and override PrepareControlHierachy
    to:

    1. Add base-controls (use base.PrepareControlHierarchy())
    2. Add your controls - button and IFrame

    --
    Cheers,
    Gaurav Vaish
    MasterGaurav, Feb 25, 2005

  3. It would help to have more details please.

    Where do I create the button and IFrame (in which overridden method?).

    I am researching this on the groups and have come across a lot of
    people trying to add controls to the datagrid but i have not seen a
    nice way to do it yet.

    Thanks,

    Jon Paugh
    Secret Squirrel, Feb 25, 2005