Designer refuses to load webform when some of base classes was changed

Anatoly

We have some base classes library which includes also base web form class.
In every new project we adding one web form class which inherits from our
base class web form.
All other web forms in this application inherits from this Application
specific base form.

Now the problem is when some changes made in base library, any developer
opens any application gets designer error:
Designer can not load...
This message gone after rebuild but it is very annoying issue.

When I post in fist time same message in forum, I did not get any answer,
people keep asking me if I have the solution, and I have not.
This mean that not only we have this problem.

Please, some reply from Microsoft team or MVP will be appreciated.
Thanks