    thanks

    regards
    Manoj Nair

    Manoj, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Manoj

    JohnFol Guest

    You can use the FindWindow API if you know the application, or I found a KB
    on how to enumerate all windows. It's from Fox but it shows teh sequence.
    Have a look for Q121242

    I would also like to know if there is a cool way to do this in .Net, so
    please post if there are any more ideas . ..

    "Manoj" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I want to know if it is possible to find out through a vb.net application
    > which other applications are running in the background.For example as soon
    > as i load my form I want it to check if a particular application is

    running

    JohnFol, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Manoj

    JohnFol Guest