    --
    http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
    www.kiquenet.net

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEtRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?=, Apr 13, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEtRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?=

    cowznofsky Guest

    On Apr 13, 7:50 am, Alhambra-Eidos Kiquenet
    <> wrote:
    > Hello misters,
    >
    > I have a ASPX that contains an IFrame to display a PDF file.
    >
    > Like this:
    >
    > <iframe src="/Files/MyPDF.pdf"></iframe>
    >
    > I have an problem about it, if an user hasn't installed Acrobat Reader
    > Plugin. In that case, the IExplorer shows an popup window with this message:
    > "File Download....".
    >
    > Any solution ? Any help, please ?
    >
    > Perhaps if I detect Acrobat plugin with javascript or vbscript...??
    >
    > Thanks, regards...
    >
    > --http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.htmlwww.kiquenet.net

    Here is a web site that detects Adodbe Acrobat, among other things.
    Maybe if you look around a bit you can see an explanation of how it's
    done.

    http://gemal.dk/browserspy/

    cowznofsky, Apr 13, 2007

  3. From the ASP.NET Forums: