Developers hosting with WebHost4Life?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hillbilly, Jun 24, 2010.

  1. Hillbilly

    Hillbilly Guest

    I and a colleague hosting our ASP.NET sites with WH4L have sites that have
    been down for extensive periods of times during a "transfer" of what is
    apparently a take-over of WH4L by new owners, we don't know as there's
    nobody from WH4L to talk about this with anymore. Lots of babble coming from
    their "new tech support team" after submitting trouble tickets. One of my
    websites has been down for well over 2 months with three repeatable types of
    failures, another colleague is down for his first week.

    If other developers hosting their ASP.NET website with WH4L have been
    "transferred" then we're all in the same boat and we may never have a chance
    to compel having our websites returned to stable operations at the very
    least for the rest of the current billing period.

    My colleague and I discussed the need to collaborate with other ASP.NET
    developers hosted at WH4L whose ASP.NET websites/applications have been
    affected.

    We've agreed we need to submit some type of a class action complaint to
    Better Business Bureau to try to compel somebody from the company to at
    least actually respond and other ASP.NET developers hosted at WH4L will need
    to collaborate with us as our experience suggests others have had their
    sites taken down or crippled and left that way during some type of
    "transfer." Will you join us?
    Hillbilly, Jun 24, 2010

  2. Hillbilly

    AG Guest

    Try infosaic.com.
    While not perfect, they have been very good for me over the years. Good
    prices, uptime and very flexible.

    --

    AG
    Email: npATadhdataDOTcom

    AG, Jun 25, 2010

  3. Hillbilly

    James Irvine Guest

    "AG" <> wrote in message
    > Try infosaic.com.
    > While not perfect, they have been very good for me over the years. Good
    > prices, uptime and very flexible.

    Or try jodohost.com

    I've got several sites hosted there, been with them 5+ years and excellent
    uptime and customer support.
    James Irvine, Jun 27, 2010
  4. Hillbilly

    Hillbilly Guest