Difference in rendering web control when using Firefox?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Herman, May 8, 2007.

  1. Herman

    Herman Guest

    I have build a web application as a web user control. This app is
    hosted / loaded in a WCMS application. The application itself uses a
    start.ascx to dynamically load the necessary controls. Schematically:
    Hosting WCMS application
    Application Start control
    query form
    list form
    detail form
    etc..
    This runs smoothly on my development environment when I run the
    control in an otherwise empty default.aspx, for IE as well as Firefox.
    However, when I load it in the WCMS environment it runs perfectly fine
    in IE, but Firefox throws a server error (Failed to load viewstate). I
    could do with a few pointers, because I'm running out of options
    here..
    The url in question is
    http://www.cgn.wur.nl/UK/CGN Plant Genetic Resources/Search and order germplasm/On line search/,
    the error shows up after doing a search in a search form.

    TIA,
    Herman
    Herman, May 8, 2007