    obviously at 1024*760 -1280x1024 things are going to be a bit spartan.

    any ideas?

    Steve

    steve, Apr 14, 2006

  2. steve

    James McGill Guest

    On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 08:51 +0800, steve wrote:

    > any ideas?

    Up the steep, rocky path of display scaling lies "AffineTransform."
    There's really no device-independent scaling in Java, unfortunately.

    James McGill, Apr 14, 2006

  3. steve

    steve Guest

    On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:32:31 +0800, James McGill wrote
    (in article <>):

    > On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 08:51 +0800, steve wrote:
    >>
    >> any ideas?

    > Up the steep, rocky path of display scaling lies "AffineTransform."
    > There's really no device-independent scaling in Java, unfortunately.

    sorry my fault.
    I was talking about components, such as when a jframe is rescaled by a user,
    how to make the other items internal to the jframe rescale., fonts to
    change (on buttons, in menus)

    as for images (as in rescale , i have that down to a fine art)

    steve

    steve, Apr 14, 2006