Difficult to maintain the scroll position..... ASP.Net and IE 6.0

Smith John

I am developing web based application using ASP.Net.
When the user clicks on the last button in the screen(scrolled down screen),
screen postback happens, and display at the start of the page.
1. How to maintain the scrolled position in the web form.

2. I made the following changes in web.config file.
<configuration>
<system.web>
<pages smartNavigation = "true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
No help.
Do I need to make any changes in the browser settings.
Please advice.
Smith

Jos

Smith said:
I am developing web based application using ASP.Net.
When the user clicks on the last button in the screen(scrolled down
screen), screen postback happens, and display at the start of the
page.
1. How to maintain the scrolled position in the web form.

2. I made the following changes in web.config file.
<configuration>
<system.web>
<pages smartNavigation = "true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
No help.
Do I need to make any changes in the browser settings.
Please advice.
Smith

For SmartNavigation to work, you need to copy the smartnav.js
file into the right folder on your web server.

Just this week a free control was published that does exactly what
you want in most browsers:
http://aspalliance.com/356