Direct Client -Sr.Software Engineer Python-San Jose CA -Locals only

Kan

Hello,

We have requirement for Sr.Software Engineer in San Jose CA with very
strong experinece in PYTHON AND LINUX . If your skills and experience
matches with the same, send me your resume asap with contact # and
rate to '(e-mail address removed)'. Locals only pls apply

TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:

* Knowledge of Internet protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, POP3,
IMAP, SMTP, SNMP, etc. is a huge plus
*Very Strong Knowledge of Python, Java, C++ or other object-oriented
language is a plus

Kan
BTech Inc
Recruiter