Disappearing ASP Cookies

Davey P

I have a classic ASP page which links through to an ASP.NET 1.1 page.
Basically there is a hyperlink on the classic ASP page that opens the ASP.NET
page in the same window. I can then go back to my classic ASP page by
clicking on a link on the ASP.NET page. It all seems to work seamlessly,
apart from 1 end user. What they find is that if they click on the link and
open up the ASP.NET page, then go back to the classic ASP page, all the
classic ASP cookies have been emptied out, yet the session info still
remains. They are running on a Windows Server 2003 machine with IIS 6. I've
tried to replicate it here, but as yet have been unsuccessful.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.