    / Flash video into their blogs now?

    Thanks!

    Frank

    frank, Mar 6, 2005

  2. frank wrote:
    > ...is there an easy way? I'd like to find a tool (like Hello for images)
    > that makes it a one step process. Any solutions or is anyone injecting Flash
    > / Flash video into their blogs now?

    Depends what bloger you are using. As long as you have the ability to
    add the object tag you can add flash. (I have not heard of a one step
    process, but then I have not looked either)

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Mar 6, 2005

  3. frank

    frank Guest

    Travis..so for example say I have a Flash file...it was at
    www.home.com/dog.swf... what would I add for code to bring it up?

    I am using Blogger.

    Also I would really like to add Flash video .flv to the blog...but I assume
    this would be trickier with the player and such.

    frank, Mar 6, 2005
  4. frank

    Toby Inkster Guest

    frank wrote:

    > Travis..so for example say I have a Flash file...it was at
    > www.home.com/dog.swf... what would I add for code to bring it up?

    <object data="dog.swf" height="180" width="240"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
    save the Flash file.</a></p>
    </object>

    --