    drag is intercepting the events.

    any ideas or pointers?
    , Jan 19, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > any ideas or pointers?

    Try using the shift key at the start of each
    sentence. It might have inspired me to
    continue reading your technical problem.

    Also, a distinct and specific title helps attract
    the attention of the people who might help.
    Your title makes me think you are referring
    to titles for either some boring 19th century
    english play, or an equally boring management
    instruction book.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 19, 2007

  3. On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 05:11:00 -0800,
    <> wrote:

    > i'm trying to determine if there's a way in java dnd to distinguish
    > between the types of drop failure. specifically, i'm trying to see if
    > the drag was canceled by using esc. i've tried keybindings,
    > keylisteners -- but the callbacks aren't firing. i don't know if it is
    > because some other component takes focus when a drag begins or if the
    > drag is intercepting the events.
    >
    > any ideas or pointers?

    It may be a keyboard problem since your shift key doesn't seem to be
    firing either.

    --
    Randolf Richardson -
    The Lumber Cartel, local 42 (Canadian branch)
    Randolf Richardson, Jan 19, 2007