    customers?

    Thanks,
    Anthony

    Anthony Hunter, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Anthony Hunter

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    it's a good idea to host the msi on your own webserver that way you aren't
    dependent on microsofts blunders.

    "Anthony Hunter" <> wrote in message
    > Does the iewebcontrols.msi file no longer exist for download? It not
    > then how are the web controls to be distributed? We have created a website
    > that is being shipped with our product and we require the webcontrols to

    be

    Alvin Bruney, Sep 11, 2003

  3. What exactly do you mean?

    Anthony

    "Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Anthony Hunter, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Anthony Hunter

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    put the .msi file on your webserver, and link to it in your setup program.
    Your setup program will go out to your webserver and install the files
    during the installation process.

    Alvin Bruney, Sep 15, 2003