    I want to help me to write VHDL code for (SN7492)

    thanks
    saeed

    saeed omer, Oct 25, 2013

  2. saeed omer

    saeed omer Guest

    hello my friends

    who do someone want to help me to write VHDL code for (SN7492)?
    my email:

    thanks
    saeed

    saeed omer, Oct 28, 2013

  3. saeed omer

    GaborSzakacs Guest

    saeed omer wrote:
    > hello my friends,
    >
    > I want to help me to write VHDL code for (SN7492)
    >
    > thanks
    > saeed

    This data sheet:

    http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/sn74ls92.pdf

    should help you model this part with VHDL. On the other hand,
    nobody in their right mind would design a counter like this
    nowadays.

    --
    Gabor

    GaborSzakacs, Oct 28, 2013
  4. saeed omer

    Rob Gaddi Guest

    On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:48:47 -0700 (PDT)
    saeed omer <> wrote:

    > hello my friends
    >

    > who do someone want to help me to write VHDL code for (SN7492)?
    > my email:
    >

    > thanks
    > saeed

    I don't know any FPGA consultants who'll take less than $90/hr, nor
    who'll take under a 10 hour job. So I'm assuming this problem is worth
    $900 to have solved for you?

    Rob Gaddi, Oct 28, 2013