dl module

Nicola Jean

Hi everyone,
I'm having a problem compiling Python2.4.4 on a 64 bits machine. It
looks like I cannot compile the dl module.
When I run test_dl.py I get the following error message:
SystemError: module dl requires sizeof(int) == sizeof(long) == sizeof(char*)

Do I need to put any special flag when I run the configure script?
Cheers
N.Jean