DLLs

Zak

My problem is that my program will only run on my system. I am using
VC++ MFC and I know that I have to compile a "release" not a "Debug"
but that still dosn't help. Is there some DLL that I have to
include???

-Zak

Victor Bazarov

Zak said:
My problem is that my program will only run on my system. I am using
VC++ MFC and I know that I have to compile a "release" not a "Debug"
but that still dosn't help. Is there some DLL that I have to
include???

Yes, most likely. Microsoft supplies enough information about DLLs you
need/should redistribute. Look in their documentation. Incidentally,
your question is off-topic here. Please consider asking in a Microsoft
newsgroup like 'microsoft.public.vc.language'.