    but that still dosn't help. Is there some DLL that I have to
    include???

    -Zak
    Zak, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Zak

    YangWeiQin Guest

    You can use "depend.exe" ,which comes with VC
    YangWeiQin, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Zak wrote:
    > My problem is that my program will only run on my system. I am using
    > VC++ MFC and I know that I have to compile a "release" not a "Debug"
    > but that still dosn't help. Is there some DLL that I have to
    > include???

    Yes, most likely. Microsoft supplies enough information about DLLs you
    need/should redistribute. Look in their documentation. Incidentally,
    your question is off-topic here. Please consider asking in a Microsoft
    newsgroup like 'microsoft.public.vc.language'.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 23, 2005
  4. Zak

    Zak Guest

    Sorry about being off topic... But, thanks for the help... :)
    Zak, Mar 23, 2005