MFC7 dlls

MB2

Hello there,
I've developed an application in MFC with VC++ .NET, but when i try to run
it on another machine having
old MFC dlls (v6), it asks for mfc70.dll, msvci70.dll, atl70.dll,
msvcr70.dll... it works when it put
them in the application workding dir. but i want to distribute it in all
systems without installer (it just uses
some basic MFC functions available in all versions).

1- How can i make my app use any MFC version ?
2- I tried to copile with MFC as static but it seems not to work since the
..exe file size is aboout 150 k
is it a solution ? why it doesent'wotk (i got no error messge).

Thanks in advance..