Do the same binary *.class files run on/with 32bit and 64bit systems?

Gianni Galore

I wonder wether the same *.class files can run on/with 32bit JRE/Win7 AND 64bit JRE/Win7.

Or do I have to compile a java source either for 32bit or 64bit systems?

Gianni

Lew

I wonder wether the same *.class files can run on/with 32bit JRE/Win7 AND 64bit JRE/Win7.

Or do I have to compile a java source either for 32bit or 64bit systems?

BTW, there is little to no point in cross-posting. You'll be fine posting to
either clj.help or clj.programmer without the other one.

As you've been told before.

Eric Sosman

BTW, there is little to no point in cross-posting. You'll be fine
posting to either clj.help or clj.programmer without the other one.

As you've been told before.

Let's at least give him credit for the Followup-To header (here
restored, reversing someone's capricious override).