DocBook to PDF

Nikolai Weibull

Hal said:
I'm wanting to do some docbook to pdf conversion.
[=E2=80=A6]

Ideas welcome.

Yet another suggestion: http://pragma-ade.com/. ConTeXt has good
support for DocBook and outputs PDFs.

nikolai

--=20

Bob Hutchison

Huh? Smiley or not, I don't get this remark. And I so hate to be
humor-impaired. ;)

I meant to answer this, but today's news does a better job:

FOP 0.9 alpha 1 was released today <http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/
0.90/>

From that page:
The Apache FOP team is proud to present to you the largely
rewritten codebase which is finally in a state where you can start
to use it. It has taken over three years to get this far and over
two years without a new release from the FOP project. We would like
to encourage you to download the code and to play with it. We're
still in the process of adding new major features and stabilizing
the code. We welcome any feedback you might have and even more,
any other form of help to get the project forward.

*Three* years!

That's why I had the reaction.

As for the phrasing, it is just an annoying phrase rather common
among kids these days.

Cheers,
Bob