Does it work in 1.1?

nobody

I am running this example:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/default.aspx

The example is a multifile upload that runs a winform in a browser.
The article was written for v1.0 of .Net and I am running v1.1. Has
anyone else run this example in v1.1? I can't get it to run unless I
allow full trust to a site or URL. I need help understanding why the
permissions don't work the way the example explains.

thanks,

Steve

John Saunders

nobody said:
I am running this example:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/default.aspx

The example is a multifile upload that runs a winform in a browser.
The article was written for v1.0 of .Net and I am running v1.1. Has
anyone else run this example in v1.1? I can't get it to run unless I
allow full trust to a site or URL. I need help understanding why the
permissions don't work the way the example explains.

The permissions changed in 1.1.