Does Jboss support DIGEST authentication

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ravi kiran, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. Ravi kiran

    Ravi kiran Guest

    Hello everybody,
    I have configured my JBOSS to support BASIC authentication. It work's
    fine, now to support DIGEST authentication I just changed my BASIC
    entry to DIGEST (this is what is doen in tomcat to change from BASIC
    to DIGEST) but it is not working.
    I get HTTP Status 401 error with the description "This request
    requires HTTP authentication()".
    I tried restarting jboss still its not working.
    My first question is
    "Does Jboss support DIGEST authentication"
    My second question is
    "If yes, then what have to be done to change BASIC authentication to
    DIGEST authentication"

    If anyone as any answer to it, it will be of great help.

    Thank's in advance

    Ravi kiran
    Ravi kiran, Jun 8, 2004