Does not display errors in other projects

Guest

I have an ASP.Net application that references multiple projects. If an exception occurs in the startup project I can see what line the error occurs on and the source code, if the error occurs in another project I get the error below. It looks like Visual Studio does not have permission to read the source code, but I gave the local ASPNET user full control to my source code and web application directory. We have another computer with the same configuration that works fine

I am using Visual Studio 2003 on Windows XP SP1 with Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573.

Server Error in '/Pdc.Web.UI' Application

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: s

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name:

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null
Parameter name: s
System.IO.StringReader..ctor(String s) +7
System.Web.FormatterWithFileInfo.GetSourceFileLines(String fileName, Encoding encoding, String sourceCode, Int32 lineNumber
System.Web.UnhandledErrorFormatter.get_ColoredSquareContent(
System.Web.ErrorFormatter.GetHtmlErrorMessage(Boolean dontShowSensitiveInfo
System.Web.HttpResponse.WriteErrorMessage(Exception e, Boolean dontShowSensitiveErrors
System.Web.HttpResponse.ReportRuntimeError(Exception e, Boolean canThrow
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FinishRequest(HttpWorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context, Exception e) +48