Doing C# Development? Do you tend to color outside the lines andconsider yourself to be Creative?

Discussion in 'Python' started by mikelaka@gmail.com, Sep 7, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Tired of the bureaucracy, empty promises, and long hours? Are your
    scissors dull from having to cut through all the red tape? Wouldn't
    you rather work for an organization that realizes IT drives their
    business rather than treating it as a “necessary evil”? Every
    millisecond counts and they are not afraid to spend money to make
    money. Whatever you’ve read about in tech magazines is already 6
    months old.. forget bleeding edge.. this is technology on steroids
    (and you’re still eligible for the Hall of Fame).

    Are you doing C# development? Ready to take that next step in your
    career? Are you just saying that?? Because if you’re serious.. and
    you are a C# STUD.. I’m going to give you the chance of a lifetime!!
    250-300K

    This isn’t VB.net.. This is SOLID .NET C# Application development..

    This full time job is located in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

    REQUIRED SKILLSETS:

    US CITIZEN or EAD or T1.. Unfortunately we are NOT able to sponsor
    H1B’s at this time.

    You Have to be way above the average doing SOLID C# DEVELOPMENT..

    PLUSES: C++, PYTHON, TRADING EXPERIENCE

    If you Truly Fit this profile.. send me your resume.. and I’ll give
    you all the details.. which will start a fire of excitement.. Think
    I’m kidding.. Good… I hope you do.. because if you get your foot in
    the door.. you’ll wanna give me a Hug!!

    Give me 5 minutes of your time, and I’ll change the rest of your life!
    We’re not more than you need, just more than you’re used to!

    For more information, contact:

    Michael Laka
    AVP Client Services

    , Sep 7, 2009