    file?

    Thanks

    , Mar 2, 2008

  2. Mukul Gandhi Guest

    I suggest, you should use Xerces XML parsers. It's available at:
    http://xerces.apache.org/. The site mentions quite a few examples as
    well.

    Regards,
    Mukul

    Mukul Gandhi, Mar 3, 2008

  3. wrote:

    > I am working on a project which requires me to parse an XSD using DOM.
    > I went through some articles on the internet on XML DOM parsing. Since
    > XSD files are XML documents, I can use methods like getElementByTag
    > etc to parse the xsd. I needed some examples to help me in writing a
    > parser. Can any one point me to a good example that parses an xsd
    > file?

    You need a namespace aware DOM implementation, then the DOM parser does
    the parsing work for you and creates an XML DOM document which you can
    use. Concrete examples depend on the programming language and DOM parser
    you want to use and what information exactly you want to extract once
    you have the XML DOM document.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/