DOMExplorer

N Mulangi

Hello,

I have made a DOMExplorer bookmarklet/favorites link that can be used to
explore the DOM hierarchy and node details on any page. It is somewhat
similar to Mozilla's DOM Inspector except that this one is slightly
easier to use (and may be less robust!) because you can activate it with
a single click on any webpage. I have tested it on Firefox and MSIE 6.

Check it out at: http://www.hyperfaqs.org/web/scripts/dom-explorer/

Further feedback welcome.