dotnet newbie and treeview

Guest

I would like to write an asp.net application that will display in a treeview
some files. I have looked at the help in visual studio and it points me a
link that tells me to install the Exchange SDK Development Tools.
Specifically a file named ExchTools.exe.

Then I find this "Exchange Store TreeView Control
The Exchange Store TreeView Control can only be implemented in Microsoft®
Visual Basic® 6 and not in Microsoft .NET Framework applications." on MSDN.
What gives? Can I create a treeview in .net? Do I need the exchange tools?
Any help or links are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

Guest

I want to display live hyperlinks to the files. The files will be mostly
..doc, .xls, and .pdfs.

Thanks
Mike