Double Non delivery of FAQ failure message

Michael Bell

From: Mail Delivery System <[email protected]>
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Mail delivery failure: returning message to sender
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:39:57 +0000

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

(e-mail address removed)
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host mail-kr.bigfoot.com [211.115.216.222]: 550 This account is
not (e-mail address removed)

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers.
------

Subject: Re: ===Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first.
To: (e-mail address removed)
From: Michael Bell <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:40:03 GMT

In message said:
Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first.
[snip]

Borland C++ Builder
-------------------
borland.public.cppbuilder.language Borland C++ Builder
borland.public.cpp.language

Tue Oct 23 00:19:06 EDT 2007

This has been bounced - "It doesn't exist" - but it was on my ISP's
list of availables.

I think I will use comp.lang.c++ a lot!

Michael Bell

To: postmaster
Subject: Failed news posting <NewsHound$NewsDir>.badmarker.f998a3a4f
From: (e-mail address removed) (NewsHound Transport)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:29:30 GMT

The following article was found in the directory of unsuccessful news
postings.

Subject: What kinds of names can be used?
Newsgroups: borland.public.cpp.language
From: Michael Bell <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:50:13 GMT

I am learning C++ and I have just got onto classes.

I use Borland Builder 5

I was under the impression that you could give your variables any name

you liked, eg :-

NumbaOne
FatHarry
PagePeg

-: but I was astonished to discover, by trial and error, that if
you create a class like this :-

class ShipType
{
protected:
DeckType MethodName(void);
..
..
etc

then the ending "-Type" was compulsory, if you don't use the ending
-"Type", then it won't compile.

Is this really correct?

What other rules must you comply with?

Michael Bell