Doubt in EDITFTP NET

Gomathi

hi all,

In my project, i'm using EDIT FTPNET. URL for EDIT FTP is :
http://www.enterprisedt.com/products/edtftpnet/documentation.html

In my FTP site, i have 3 level of folders.
Main --> Folder1,Folder2,Folder3
Folder1 ---> Subfolder11,Subfolder12,Subfolder13
Subfolder11 ---> Subfolder111,Subfolder112
Folder2 ---> Subfolder21,Subfolder22,Subfolder23

I'm looping through all the folders. From the root folder, first i'll loop
through Folder1. Now my pointer is in Subfolder112. After checking this
folder, i want to check for Folder2 which is in root folder. For looping to
sub folder, i used the method chdir() and move to parent folder, i used
cdup() methods.

But i want to know how to bring the pointer to root folder from the inner
sub folder?

Can any one help me in this?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,