How can I Use Multiple Authentication in ASP.NET

Arun

[ How can I Use Multiple Authentication in ASP.NET

Let say I have website's "root" folder, root folder contains 3 folders "Folder1" , "folder2", "folder3" before user access files in root he is authenticated using Forms authentication.(NOT 'NT' Authentication) Now when he clicks on the link that redirects him to a file in "folder1" system should again ask for authentication. This times he will enter another userid and password assigned to him to access this area of the website.

ITS this possible?

Jerry III

Why wouldn't it? Just create different cookie names for each folder.

Jerry