Download Ruby Core API

James Britt

Luis said:
I just tried the link and was able to download the zip with the documentation.

The downloads were broken but someone was kind enough to drop me a note,
and it should be working now.

(What is not fixed, though, is that those API downloads are still out of
date. )

--
James Britt

"In Ruby, no one cares who your parents were, all they care
about is if you know what you are talking about."
- Logan Capaldo

Jonas Roberto de Goes Filho (sysdebug)

Codeblogger said:
2007/9/13 said:
Mahen said:
Does anyone know where I can download a PDF or anything of RUBY's core
api for offline browsing. I tried to download it from
http://www.ruby-doc.org/download/ruby-doc-bundle.zip but in vain.
You can download it from my site [1] if you prefer :)

I am not so sure if you are allowed to offer the PDF version of the Pickaxe
Book for free.

Excuse me. I'd remove all books non-free from my server. What book you
refered?

Thank you for your observation.

Regards,