Drag n' drop AJAX in .net

darrel

I've been casually looking at the various asp.net ajax libraries looking for
one to start playing with. But I'm still stumped as to which one I should go
with.

The key feature I'm looking for is a drag-n-drop ability to resort/update a
dataset/list.

I am NOT using asp.net 2.0 for this project, so AJAX isn't in the running.

Given that, any suggestions on a specific ajax library for .net that offers
some sort of drag and drop updateable custom control and/or wrapper for a
control?

-Darrel

Guest

Anthem.net seems to work quite well, i havn't used it extensively but it
seems pretty good.