    Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be?

    Thanks,

    Suzanne
    Suzanne Boyle, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Are you using Events?

    If you google on this message then you will see a response from Euan Garden
    re: wherever you pass pbCancel ByRef then you must set it to False in the
    event handler.

    There are others who have had this error (JP) and have yet to find a
    solution. I have yet to have it even with packages that fail on other
    people's Servers.

    I am always on the lookout for code that fails everytime

    --

    Allan Mitchell MCSE,MCDBA, (Microsoft SQL Server MVP)
    www.allisonmitchell.com - Expert SQL Server Consultancy.

    Allan Mitchell, Jan 22, 2004

  3. I am using events and do set the pbCancel to false in the OnQueryCancel
    event handler.

    I even tried re-creating the package to make sure no bugs had been compilied
    into it as was mentioned in another post.

    Suzanne Boyle, Jan 22, 2004
  4. I've managed to narrow down the problem...

    I have a transform data task that, when successful I want to run an execute
    sql task however when I add the workflow OnSuccess flow between the
    destination connection and the execute sql task running the package from
    asp.net causes the 'Execution was canceled by user' error.

    Anyone any ideas why this is happenning, its begginning to drive me round
    the twist.

    Suzanne

    Suzanne Boyle, Jan 27, 2004