    Is there a DLL I can reference from ASP.NET that will allow me to run
    the DTS with SQL Server?

    ~Gordon

    Simple Simon, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Simon,

    I solved this problem, but it was complex.

    Instead of moving the package I figured out how to use a serviced component
    to fire a dts package on any of our sql servers.

    I've placed sample code for how I did it on my website,
    www.aboutfortunate.com. Just go to the code library and use the search box
    there to find it. Search for "DTS package" or something similar and you'll
    find the sample code.

    If you have any questions about getting it to work feel free to email me.
    (Anyone)

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP