(dumb) question about repeater

Carlos Albert

Hello,

I never worked using repeaters.
There is no way to work with it in design view? I've no problem working with
the source code, but I don't know how the databinds works using just HTML...

Any hint, link, example, whatever, will gonna be welcome =)

Karl Seguin

Do it in code.

MyRepeater.DataSource = myDataSet;
MyRepeater.DataBind();

is that what you mean?
KArl

Guest

In VS-2005 you can use designer to build SqlDataSource or ObjectDataSource,
then in designer to bind Repeater with SqlDataSource / ObjectDataSource.

However, in VS-2003 you have to use code to bind the repeater’s data source
with data source object (DataSet, DataTable, and so on).

HTH

Elton Wang