Dynamic Control Injection Model?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by S. Justin Gengo, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Leeor,

    I'm using the same technique. It's working very well on my site.

    By the way it's possible to cache usercontrols on an individual basis so
    caching wise you should have great control over that...

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer

    Free code library at:
    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzche

    Leeor Geva, Jul 28, 2003

  3. S. Justin Gengo

    Leeor Geva Guest

    Justin,

    How do you handle when someone wants to add a certain section of the
    website to Favorties? Or if you want to link to a certain section?

    Thanks,
    Leeor

    Leeor Geva, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Leeor,

    Good question! Right now I'm not. (But my website is small.)

    But we're gearing up to use the same technique at my company for all our
    company websites, we like it so much, and we'll need to allow links there.

    Our plan is to use querystring values to dynamically load the correct user
    controls that way favorites and links of all kinds will work since they will
    be unique.

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer