dynamic DetailsView

Jason

Does anyone know if there is a way, natively, to create a dynamic
number of DetailsView controls on a page based on a selection from a
GridView? Basically, I have one-to-many relationship between two
tables and I want to show all of the entires from the second table
based on the selection from the first table out of a DataGrid.

I have this working just fine with a one-to-one relationship.

I'm trying to avoid dynamically creating them in code and adding them
to an asp:placeholder.

Thanks!
Jason