Dynamic Rows in DataGrid or GridView

Guest

Hi:

I have an interesting problem that I don't know how to solve.

I need to display rows of one of these grid controls on two columns of the
grid. So, row1 would appear on row1, column1, and row2 would appear on row1,
column2 and row3 would appear on row2, column1 and row4 would appear on row2,
column2 and so on.

These grids do not allow adding rows dynamically, and that's a shame,
otherwise this is easily possible. I just need to iterate through my data and
add alternate rows to the grids rows and columns. I can't use the repeater
control since I need paging.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Jibey

Guest

I can't use the <asp:Repeater> control since I need paging. Please read my
original post.

Jibey