    Any hints?!

    --
    ShadowMan
    ShadowMan, Jun 9, 2004

  2. ShadowMan

    Bryce Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:23:15 GMT, "ShadowMan" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all
    >I have three Eclipse projects :
    >1. core classes
    >2. ejb modules
    >3. webapp modules
    >
    >Ejb classes uses some of 'core classes' project.
    >When I build a ejb.jar file I would like to include _only_ classes from
    >'core classes' project that were referenced.
    >Also, when I build an EAR file from all of them, I would core classe to be
    >built into a single coreclasses.jar and located on the root of EAR.
    >
    >I tried Lomboz and MyEclipseIde to achieve this result, but without success!
    >Any hints?!

    MyEclipse should do this. Make sure you follow the instructions. You
    don't mention what problems you encountered. If you let us know, we
    can probably help you better. Plus, there is a forum for MyEclipse,
    and the developers are very active with support there.

    --
    now with more cowbell
    Bryce, Jun 10, 2004

  3. ShadowMan

    ShadowMan Guest

    Bryce <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:23:15 GMT, "ShadowMan" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all
    >> I have three Eclipse projects :
    >> 1. core classes
    >> 2. ejb modules
    >> 3. webapp modules
    >>
    >> Ejb classes uses some of 'core classes' project.
    >> When I build a ejb.jar file I would like to include _only_ classes from
    >> 'core classes' project that were referenced.
    >> Also, when I build an EAR file from all of them, I would core classe to

    be
    >> built into a single coreclasses.jar and located on the root of EAR.
    >>
    >> I tried Lomboz and MyEclipseIde to achieve this result, but without

    success!
    >> Any hints?!

    > MyEclipse should do this. Make sure you follow the instructions. You
    > don't mention what problems you encountered. If you let us know, we
    > can probably help you better. Plus, there is a forum for MyEclipse,
    > and the developers are very active with support there.

    I posted on Myeclipseide forum without success :(
    I can't obtain an ejb.jar that includes only classes really used in ejb bean
    class.
    --
    ShadowMan
    ShadowMan, Jun 10, 2004
  4. ShadowMan

    Bryce Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:09:54 GMT, "ShadowMan" <>
    wrote:

    >Bryce <> wrote:
    >> On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 18:23:15 GMT, "ShadowMan" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi all
    >>> I have three Eclipse projects :
    >>> 1. core classes
    >>> 2. ejb modules
    >>> 3. webapp modules
    >>>
    >>> Ejb classes uses some of 'core classes' project.
    >>> When I build a ejb.jar file I would like to include _only_ classes from
    >>> 'core classes' project that were referenced.
    >>> Also, when I build an EAR file from all of them, I would core classe to

    >be
    >>> built into a single coreclasses.jar and located on the root of EAR.
    >>>
    >>> I tried Lomboz and MyEclipseIde to achieve this result, but without

    >success!
    >>> Any hints?!

    >> MyEclipse should do this. Make sure you follow the instructions. You
    >> don't mention what problems you encountered. If you let us know, we
    >> can probably help you better. Plus, there is a forum for MyEclipse,
    >> and the developers are very active with support there.

    >I posted on Myeclipseide forum without success :(
    >I can't obtain an ejb.jar that includes only classes really used in ejb bean
    >class.

    I just reread your statement above, and I think I understand. Can't
    you just jar up your core classes and include them in the lib
    directory of your ejb module?

    --
    now with more cowbell
    Bryce, Jun 10, 2004
  5. ShadowMan

    ShadowMan Guest

    Bryce <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:09:54 GMT, "ShadowMan" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Bryce <> wrote:

    be

    >>> MyEclipse should do this. Make sure you follow the instructions. You
    >>> don't mention what problems you encountered. If you let us know, we
    >>> can probably help you better. Plus, there is a forum for MyEclipse,
    >>> and the developers are very active with support there.

    >> I posted on Myeclipseide forum without success :(
    >> I can't obtain an ejb.jar that includes only classes really used in ejb

    bean
    >> class.

    > I just reread your statement above, and I think I understand. Can't
    > you just jar up your core classes and include them in the lib
    > directory of your ejb module?

    I tried this way but I've got a good "ClassNotFound" .... although I defined
    them into MANIFEST.MF...

    --
    ShadowMan
    ShadowMan, Jun 10, 2004
  6. ShadowMan

    Bryce Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:21:27 GMT, "ShadowMan" <>
    wrote:

    >be
    >>>>>

    >> I just reread your statement above, and I think I understand. Can't
    >> you just jar up your core classes and include them in the lib
    >> directory of your ejb module?>

    >I tried this way but I've got a good "ClassNotFound" .... although I defined
    >them into MANIFEST.MF...

    Where are you putting the coreclasses jar?

    --
    now with more cowbell
    Bryce, Jun 11, 2004