[Eclipse] Another hint..required

ShadowMan

Hi all
I have three Eclipse projects :
1. core classes
2. ejb modules
3. webapp modules

Ejb classes uses some of 'core classes' project.
When I build a ejb.jar file I would like to include _only_ classes from
'core classes' project that were referenced.
Also, when I build an EAR file from all of them, I would core classe to be
built into a single coreclasses.jar and located on the root of EAR.

I tried Lomboz and MyEclipseIde to achieve this result, but without success!
Any hints?!

Bryce

Hi all
I have three Eclipse projects :
1. core classes
2. ejb modules
3. webapp modules

Ejb classes uses some of 'core classes' project.
When I build a ejb.jar file I would like to include _only_ classes from
'core classes' project that were referenced.
Also, when I build an EAR file from all of them, I would core classe to be
built into a single coreclasses.jar and located on the root of EAR.

I tried Lomboz and MyEclipseIde to achieve this result, but without success!
Any hints?!

MyEclipse should do this. Make sure you follow the instructions. You
don't mention what problems you encountered. If you let us know, we
can probably help you better. Plus, there is a forum for MyEclipse,
and the developers are very active with support there.

ShadowMan

Bryce said:
MyEclipse should do this. Make sure you follow the instructions. You
don't mention what problems you encountered. If you let us know, we
can probably help you better. Plus, there is a forum for MyEclipse,
and the developers are very active with support there.
I posted on Myeclipseide forum without success :(
I can't obtain an ejb.jar that includes only classes really used in ejb bean
class.

Bryce

I posted on Myeclipseide forum without success :(
I can't obtain an ejb.jar that includes only classes really used in ejb bean
class.

I just reread your statement above, and I think I understand. Can't
you just jar up your core classes and include them in the lib
directory of your ejb module?

ShadowMan

Bryce said:
I just reread your statement above, and I think I understand. Can't
you just jar up your core classes and include them in the lib
directory of your ejb module?
I tried this way but I've got a good "ClassNotFound" .... although I defined
them into MANIFEST.MF...