    Not a big deal but annoying.

    Can debug with visible breakpoints with my Java apps in the Eclipse IDE.

    David
    David Schulberg, Oct 30, 2009

  2. David Schulberg wrote:
    > Can set and reset breakpoints but there is nothing getting displayed to
    > show breakpoint has been set.
    >
    > Not a big deal but annoying.
    >
    > Can debug with visible breakpoints with my Java apps in the Eclipse IDE.
    >
    > David

    You might want to let the Eclipse camp know about this one =)

    --
    Kind Regards,
    Rajinder Yadav

    http://DevMentor.org

    Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.
    Rajinder Yadav, Oct 30, 2009

  3. Rajinder Yadav wrote:
    > David Schulberg wrote:
    >> Can set and reset breakpoints but there is nothing getting displayed to
    >> show breakpoint has been set.
    >>
    >> Not a big deal but annoying.
    >>
    >> Can debug with visible breakpoints with my Java apps in the Eclipse IDE.
    >>
    >> David

    > You might want to let the Eclipse camp know about this one =)
    >
    > --
    > Kind Regards,
    > Rajinder Yadav
    >
    > http://DevMentor.org
    >
    > Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their
    > lives.

    The breakpoints in the main ruby file show but not in other files that
    will be reached during subsequent processing.

    A further issue is that when I execute in Debug mode a thread starts but
    it seems to take for ever to kick into gear.

    More fodder for the Eclipse camp?

    David
    David Schulberg, Nov 2, 2009