Eclipse/Lomboz/JBoss | Unable to deploy a bean to a running server

Discussion in 'Java' started by Christian Groove, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Salut,

    i am using the JBoss321+Tomcat with eclipse
    on a linux-system and try to follow the examples
    of www.tusc.com-Online workshop.
    Due to the newer releases of JBoss +
    Eclipse i downloaded lomboz-211.

    I can create a new J2EE project and can
    do all thing until the step, when i have to
    deploy the small bean to the debugg'able
    server (that also startet without any problems)

    When i deploy my bean, the dialogue pop's
    up as shown in the tutorial with the rolling
    gauge, but nothing happens.
    In the console i only see, that the server
    prints out, that he is up. There is not any
    kind of deploying activity shown in the log !

    How can i check, iff something was went
    wrong. There is also no indication of a
    malfunction.

    Any ideas `?