ECLIPSE -- no display of line's number in the exception's stacktrace !!!!!

Discussion in 'Java' started by chinnaswamyg, Sep 28, 2006.

  1. chinnaswamyg

    chinnaswamyg

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi All,
    I am trying to debug my java application using Eclipse 3.2. I have set the required options like,

    Window > Preferences > Java > Compiler > Classfile Generation > selected the Line Number attributes to Generated class files.

    Still it is not generating the line numbers while printing the stakeTrace.

    Can any body help me to resolve this problem?

    Appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

    Regards,

    Chinnaswamy

    chinnaswamyg, Sep 28, 2006