EJB3 App Deployment problem

Morpheus

Hi ,

I am learning EJB3 and im having problem to start it.
I read the article about EJB3 at http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/01/23/ejb_web_services
..
I created a project and made a jar and deployed in the deploy folder
of JBoss 4.0.5.GA but when i started the Jboss ,my program was not
loaded by Jboss, i think missed any configuration or any jar. But as
Annotation is used here so i think i don't need any XML file ?

Please let me know what did i miss conf/jar. What should i do run the
program ?
U can download the program from SVN http://tools.assembla.com/svn/ejb3test
user name : guest
passwd : guest