email-adress

Courtis Joannis

Hello Python-team,

please could you delete my email-adress from your mailing list.

Thanks Joannis

Kartic

Courtis Joannis said the following on 2/24/2005 5:06 AM:
Hello Python-team,

please could you delete my email-adress from your mailing list.

Thanks Joannis

Courtis

On emails sent to the python mailing list, the signature should contain
an unsubscribe email address. Please follow instructions on the
signature to unsubscribe.

unsubscribe yourself.

If you are talking about "unsubscribing" from c.l.p, you will have to
change the settings on your service provider if it is web based (e.g.
with Google groups you can choose whether or not to receive emails).

Thanks,
-Kartic