    client, I mean for any kind of email.

    Thanks.

    Gerardo.

    Geru, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Geru

    Ian.H [dS] Guest

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:59:44 -0700, Geru wrote:

    > Hi there!,
    > I'm looking for a Perl Module that does email decoder. I mean something
    > that I put the email file and the Module returns the Message, Subject,
    > Headers, etc, etc. And it should work with any email coming from every
    > single email client, I mean for any kind of email.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Gerardo.

    Have a look at Mail::Audit:):Attach).

    I've been playing with this a bit and it appears quite interesting =)

    Simple example:

    $mail = new Mail::Audit();
    $mail->ignore() if ($mail->from =~ /\@hotmail\.com/i);

    HTH =)

    Regards,

    Ian

    --
    Ian.H [Design & Development]
    digiServ Network - Web solutions

    Ian.H [dS], Sep 19, 2003

  3. Geru

    Bill Guest

    (Geru) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi there!,
    > I'm looking for a Perl Module that does email decoder.
    > I mean something that I put the email file and the Module returns
    > the Message, Subject, Headers, etc, etc.

    Look at Mail::pOP3Client on CPAN

    > And it should work with any email coming from every single email
    > client, I mean for any kind of email.

    The above only works for POP mail servers. I think other Mail::xxxxxxx
    modules work on other kinds of mail, though.

    Bill, Sep 20, 2003