Email Decoder Perl Module

Geru

Hi there!,
I'm looking for a Perl Module that does email decoder.
I mean something that I put the email file and the Module returns
the Message, Subject, Headers, etc, etc.
And it should work with any email coming from every single email
client, I mean for any kind of email.

Thanks.

Gerardo.

Ian.H [dS]

Hi there!,
I'm looking for a Perl Module that does email decoder. I mean something
that I put the email file and the Module returns the Message, Subject,
Headers, etc, etc. And it should work with any email coming from every
single email client, I mean for any kind of email.

Thanks.

Gerardo.

Have a look at Mail::Audit:):Attach).

I've been playing with this a bit and it appears quite interesting =)

Simple example:

$mail = new Mail::Audit();
$mail->ignore() if ($mail->from =~ /\@hotmail\.com/i);

HTH =)

Regards,

Ian

Bill

Hi there!,
I'm looking for a Perl Module that does email decoder.
I mean something that I put the email file and the Module returns
the Message, Subject, Headers, etc, etc.

Look at Mail::pOP3Client on CPAN
And it should work with any email coming from every single email
client, I mean for any kind of email.

The above only works for POP mail servers. I think other Mail::xxxxxxx
modules work on other kinds of mail, though.