    Maybe someone knows a help or tutorial about that.

    Thanks for any help,
    Martin Nadoll
    Martin Nadoll, Jun 5, 2009

  2. Martin Nadoll wrote:

    > I want to embed the results of a google news-search with a given serchword
    > into a own website. Is it possible, to get the xml-file from google and use
    > a own stylesheet, to show it in a <div>-Tag or inline frame?

    Does Google return search results in XML format? And if they do that are
    they allowing other sites to use those results?
    As for the technical aspects, if you have an XML document then you can
    certainly apply your own XSLT stylesheet to that, as long as you do it
    on your server and have XSLT support there. Inside of the browser the
    same origin policy would prevent your from successfully apply an XSLT
    stylesheet from your server to an XML resource coming from a different
    origin.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/